In response to the COVID-19 crisis, we want to highlight our Seattle-based personal chef, meal delivery services.
Down to Earth Cuisine offers a complimentary consultation and custom menu planning using fresh and seasonal ingredients, so you can enjoy delicious and healthy food. Home delivery is an excellent option for families and seniors who are staying home. Delivering food to nutritionally vulnerable patients is important for addressing these patients’ social determinants of health.
Our team takes every measure available to insure that your meals will be – not only healthy and tasty – but safe for you and your family. Having your customer prepared meals delivered promotes more social distancing by limiting the number of trips to a grocery store.
Our highly trained chefs take every precaution to ensure the highest level of food safety possible. All meals are tailored to your specific preferences and any special dietary needs.
Choosing A Meal Delivery Service
When considering a meal delivery service, ask these questions to ensure the highest standards:
- Is the meal delivery business licensed and insured?
- Are its chefs professionally trained and accredited?
- Can the service provide customized meals based on your preferences and dietary needs?
- Does its commercial kitchen follow food industry sanitary practices?
- Is the business ecologically conscience and socially responsible?
- Are the meal ingredients responsibly sourced, that is, seasonal, organic, non-GMO?
Down To Earth Cuisine meets all of these standards!
This business strictly uses responsibly sourced, locally acquired ingredients to create sustainable, seasonally appropriate dishes. Its chefs are trained to cater to a wide variety of dietary needs and it claims that they can service any manner of restrictions or allergies.
Meal Delivery Service Details
We use compostable containers that are sprayed down (after being closed with the meals inside) with a food safe, non-toxic sanitizer spray, before we pack them up to be delivered.
You will be called 15 minutes before arriving to let you know we will be there soon.
Upon arrival, we put on a new pair of gloves and leave the containers at the door.
You shall receive a text confirmation when we leave in order to maintain social distancing between you and the team members.
Your meals can be stored and then transferred to a glass container to reheat in the oven.
Down To Earth Cuisine appreciates all of your support, and looks forward serving you through these uncertain times. Call us today at (206) 859-1353 to schedule your free consultation.
David Boyd, Certified Personal Chef
- Down to Earth Cuisine – Custom Meal Delivery
- Down to Earth Cuisine – Menus
- Down to Earth Cuisine – David Boyd, Certified Personal Chef
- National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine – Meal Delivery Programs Reduce The Use Of Costly Health Care In Dually Eligible Medicare And Medicaid Beneficiaries
- Force of Nature™ – Force of Nature Starter Kit – food safe, non-toxic sanitizer spray.