Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 Cup Cornstarch
- 2/4 tsp Baking soda
- 2/3 Cup Melted butter, cooled
- 1/2 Cup Packed brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup Granulated sugar
- 2 Large eggs
- 2 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 Cup Semisweet chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt
- In a large bowl, whisk together melted butter and sugars until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla and whisk until smooth and slightly thickened. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until just combined, then fold in chocolate chips.
- Cover dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 30 minutes and up to 2 days.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 375 degrees and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop balls of dough onto prepared baking sheets, spacing cookies 2 inches apart.
- Bake until edges are golden and center is just set, 10 to 12 minutes. Repeat with remaining dough.
Looking for a Gluten-Free Chef?
Down to Earth Cuisine can provide gluten-free personal chefs in Seattle! Reach out to schedule a consultation. We can prepare gluten-free meals for some or all of your family members depending on your preferences.