Empty Tacos Dorados (tacos de nada)
These empty tacos prove to be a crowd pleaser every time they hit the table! A quick and easy recipe that anyone can make. Add to your next Cinco de Mayo party or taco night.
- deep fryer or deep pan for frying
- 24 small corn tortillas (street taco size)
- ½ cup lard
- ½ cup canola oil
- ¼ cup garlic oil
- 3 Roma tomatoes
- 1 White onion small
- 2 Jalapenos fresh
- 2 cups Mexican sour cream
- 1 cup cotija cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the tortillas, roll them, and deep fry until golden brown.
- Deseed tomatoes and julienne
- Julienne onion and jalapenos
- Served with fresh tomato, onion, jalapenos and sour cream. Add cotija cheese.