Chef Allen Skytta
Seattle Personal Chef
Chef Allen's Bio
Starting in kitchens at 16 in Michigan and Moving to Seattle in 2001, Through various themes and cuisines Allen worked his way to chef by the age of 25. Allen and his wife of 17 years Tonya have lived in Fremont for 13 years and have seen their daughters to adulthood.The past decade has been devoted to forage to table cooking with a focus on the PNW. Allen has worn the hat of Mountaineer, Ultrarunner, Arborist, Fastpacker and Forager. All roads, Allen has found, lead back to the kitchen and the warmth of the stove.
About Down to Earth Cuisine
Down to Earth Cuisine provides meals that are sustainably and responsibly sourced. To help preserve this approach, we use GMO free products, organic when available and wild caught seafood approved by the Monterey Bay Aquarium Guide to Sustainable Fishing.
When we moved over to custom delivery services, it meant having to find new sustainable ways to deliver the meals, using only compostable containers to reduce use and purchasing of plastic. We also work with One Tree Planted a nonprofit organization that plants trees on our behalf to offset our carbon footprint.
- Down to Earth Cuisine - Weekly Meal Service
- Down to Earth Cuisine - Private Dinners
- Down to Earth Cuisine - Custom Meal Delivery
- YouTube channel - Down To Earth Cuisine - Seattle Personal Chef Services
- Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Institutes - Le Cordon Bleu USA
- One Tree Planted - OneTreePlanted.